11/21/2006

What I am Thankful for







I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way-in all your speaking and in all your knowledge.


1 Corinthians 1:4-5



I am thankful for my husband. He never fails to tell me and the kids how much he loves us. He wants us to always know that. He never wants us to go a day without knowing that he loves us. For today is a gift, and there is no promise for a tomorrow. He is very supportive and caring. He is a wonderful, godly husband. And as our faith has grown so has our love for each other. Think of it like a triangle. There is you on one side and your husband on the other, and at the top is God. :-) God has given me a wonderful husband and given our children a wonderful Dad.

No comments: