1/30/2007

A new Week- just jumping in a little late

Who turned the heat off ??? Wow! It has been so cold here the last few days. I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend, and a good start to there week. I spent my time at a Ladys Retreat this weekend. It was a wonderful time with friends and fellowship. And Beth Moore is just amazing. We used a DVD and got together at our church for Beth Moores "Loving Well". It was great and I learned so much. Love others because he loves us, not to gain love/friendship of others.

John 15:
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you:ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love, even as I have kept my fathers commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken to you, that my joymight remain in you, and that your joy might be full

12 This is my commandment, that ye love one another as I have love you.



Romans 5

5 And Hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of Godis shed aboad in our hearts by the holy ghost which is given unto us.

Ephesians 5

1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children.

2 And walk in love, as christ also hath loved us, andhath given himself for an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour





No comments: