1/09/2007

Organize This !

I have been putting his one off for a very long time. I do a lot of crochet and have tons of yarn everywhere. I really, really need to organize it. And possably get rid of some of the stuff I have that I know I will probably never use.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this isn't even half of what I have. I have no idea how I accumilated sooo much yarn. Well here goes nothing. I hope to have it all organized soon. I am sure this is one project that won't be done in a day.

5 comments:

Erna said...

I hope you find a way to organize it all and are able to get to all you need to do. :0)

Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said...

WOW - I am not even sure where I would begin! :) Good luck!

Heather said...

Oooh, I would love to get my hands on all that yarn! I store my yarn in a canvas basket, but I have a lot less than you. If you need a place to store, I bet a clear plastic bin with drawers would work really well. My mom used to use an old dresser for her yarn.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

that is soooooo much yarn! Oh my goodness. Good luck! :)

Judith said...

What a collection!
I organized my stash a few months ago and am using the odds and ends for square to make lapghans, etc for charity.
I also separated the yarn into categories (type, colors) put them in small totes and labeled them! DH was shocke and pleasantly surprised :>)