1/09/2007

Organize This !

I have been putting his one off for a very long time. I do a lot of crochet and have tons of yarn everywhere. I really, really need to organize it. And possably get rid of some of the stuff I have that I know I will probably never use.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this isn't even half of what I have. I have no idea how I accumilated sooo much yarn. Well here goes nothing. I hope to have it all organized soon. I am sure this is one project that won't be done in a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find a way to organize it all and are able to get to all you need to do. :0)

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW - I am not even sure where I would begin! :) Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I would love to get my hands on all that yarn! I store my yarn in a canvas basket, but I have a lot less than you. If you need a place to store, I bet a clear plastic bin with drawers would work really well. My mom used to use an old dresser for her yarn.

Judy said...

What a collection!
I organized my stash a few months ago and am using the odds and ends for square to make lapghans, etc for charity.
I also separated the yarn into categories (type, colors) put them in small totes and labeled them! DH was shocke and pleasantly surprised :>)