3/07/2007

Thank you "Eddy"

Yeah!!! I received a puffy from "Eddy" today. (My secret pal at the Ville) She sent me an awsome package today! Thank you !!! She sent me 4 squares to add to my Ville afghan. So I now have a total of 6 squares for it. :) Although you can't tell in the picture the squares are gorgous.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She also sent me some super cute slippers. These are great for our cooler evenings. We are having right now. I just have to keep them away from Kyra. :) She may take them and claim them as hers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And she also sent me the cutest stitch markers. I love them. They are the cutest little red and white hearts. They even came in there own little bag to keep them safe when not in use.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have been very blessed with such a kind and caring Sp. She has been so nice. I just love getting the emails and cards from her everyday. It sure has made this exchange a lot of fun. Thank you "Eddy".

No comments: