7/07/2007

Been awhile

Wow! It has been awhile since I have posted here. Been busy doing other things and posting on my 360 blog.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I made a second Bunnerfly. This one is yellow. These guys are sooo much fun to make.:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have also picked up my Butterfly afghan again. I started this one a long time ago. I sat it down and forgot about it. I now finally have 8 out of 12 squares done. I also have the first row put together. It is coming along nicly.

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Love that Bunnyfly very cute. :)
Hey there I came across your blog and wanted to tell you that I have a board and would like to invite you to the board. My board is called Crafty Chicks its for all kinds of hobbies. So check it out and hope to see you on the board if you have any questions. Lesalicious is my username. http://craftychicks.proboards52.com/index.cgi

Anonymous said...

I just love the butterfly squares, would love to have the pattern. Would you mind sharing, it is only for personal use. Thanks.
Donna