12/04/2008

Spreading the Love Award


Well, what do you know - there's lotsa loving being spread around today! My Etsy friend Charlotte from Bizzie Lizzie has bestowed some loving upon me, so in-turn - I need to pass some around.


The Spreader of Love award the rules are:

1. Post a copy on your blog

2. Mention who gave you the award

3. Pass the award on to 6 others

4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know the honor has been bestowed upon them.It's now my honor to pass this loving award on to the following blogs:







5 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

Well there she goes.... spreading the love..... :)

Joansie said...

Thanks, Melissa. You are so sweet!

Jill L said...

Thanks! Tis the season for spreading love around!

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches... I'll try to post up tomorrow...at least by Monday... I need to go to church and repent for how jealous I am of all that new cotton yarn... Love it!!!

Jennifer Cirka said...

THANK YOU!! Posting mine now!