1/18/2009

Snow and new puppies

All 7 puppies

JC and the Puppies

Well, we now have a new dog with 7 puppies. Last night, she gave birth to 4 girls and 3 boys.
I have no idea what we will do with them all. Hopfully we can find them all a good home.
I do know that Bob's friend would like to have one or maybe two. :) So we still have atleast 6 more homes to find. (When they are all 7 weeks old)


We woke up to see some snowflakes falling this morning. But it wasn't enough to even stick to the ground.

5 comments:

Marie said...

How adorable! Congratulations!! I'm glad that stray dog found a good home and a good place to have her puppies (she knew you'd take care of her and them!) I know you guys are just loving them all up!

ThePeachTree said...

I still can't believe this all happened but how EXCITING!! Keep us posted on their growth!!

Jill L said...

OMG! She brought her whole family with her! I think she knew a good home when she saw one -- you have a kind heart to take her in!

Joansie said...

I agree with the other comments. She found a good home and stayed put to have her puppies, just like a good little mother.

moxylyn said...

My husband and I were talking last night about litters of puppies and we both agreed that a litter of puppy breath kisses all over your face is one of the best things in the world. Congrats! Wonderful of you to take her in.