2/19/2011

Thank you Mom :)


I received an unexpected package in the mail yesterday. :) It was from my mom. She sent me the beautiful knit dishcloth you see above. And it is in the colors we are using in our kitchen. So cool. :) The picture dosn't show it very well, but that is red and orange. :)
My mom is also a very crafty person, but does more crafts than I can/know how to do. She also does counted cross stitch, crochet,sewing, and quilting. :)
Along with the dishcloth she sent a set of Balane hooks for my daughter Kyra. :)

Thank you Mom :)

4 comments:

PussDaddy said...

It's very pretty. I love it.

PD

Jennie said...

Aw, yay for moms! I love the texture and the colors- that was very sweet of her :)

Mindy said...

Very cool! Love the colors.

- said...

Moms are just the greatest. The dishcloth is really nice...love the pattern.