2/04/2007

Mystery Patterns, Hats, Scarves, and more!

Yes, I have been working on several projects. I am haveing a lt of fun working on a mystery crochet project. Everyday we get a new installment of the pattern. So far it is coming out really cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you Lea for doing this. You can find a link to Lea's site under, Blogs I read, called- The End of the road. So what is your guess??? Tell me what you think it may turn out to be.

Here is a picture of my latest hat and scarf set. This was fun to make. I love the bright colors. Would look great with a jean jacket and pair of jeans. :) Don'tmind my sticky note there. Thats my reminder for the names of the devotional books I want to order from Amazon. DH and I are planning to start a Couples Devotinal. The one we picked is called Night Light. It is done by a couple that have been married for 40 + years. I can't wait to get it. I am also getting a seperate devotinal book for each of us. Although mine is a journal/devotional by Beth Moore, and his is by Matt Lobo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a fun little purse I did for my daughter. She loves it!! And it matches her scarf I just made her. I used Yarn Bee yarn Frosting for it. It is sooooo very soft. I edged her purse with the same frosting yarn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is a picture of the latest round ripple afghan I have been working on. I love the blue colors in it. This pattern is so fun to do. And the coloring ideas for them ar endless. I have seen a lot of gorgous round ripples out there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And last but not least, here is a picture of the stripey ghan I am working on. I am using up my scrap yarns for this one.( Shhh!!! Don't tell anyone I actully went out and picked up a few skeins to add in because I liked the colors. And I just knew I needed to have that color in my afghan)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Toni said...

I enjoyed looking at your crochet work. I'm waaaaay overdue to start a new project and, after viewing your blog, the pressure's on, lol.

Btw, I think the mystery project is,....
A "flag of Greenland" square?
http://progzoo.net/img/flaggreenland.png
Seriously though, I have no idea but I'll have to check back and see.
Blessings,
~Toni~