2/06/2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme



Ok, no pictures for today. The camera needs a new cord. :( I have one on the way, but untill then........ Arrrrrrrggggggg!!!!
Today I am tackeling the laundry. Oh man, do I have some laundry to do..... It is this huge mountain that continues to grow.
Why is the kids hide it from you??? I had all the laundry done, or so I thought....
I looked in the kiddie rooms and what a mess I saw. So last night I told them they needed to clean them up. The results!!! A Mountain of laundry........ And about half of it was never worn. Uggggggg!!!! Ok, I am off to tackle that mountain.
Have a great day all!!!!

6 comments:

Beckaboo said...

Mount Laundry, eh? I have that here, too... I think that it is a freak of nature, however, that refuses to be knocked down. No matter how much laundry I wash, dry, fold, and put away... the pile never gets littler. Sigh....

Happy laundering.

Blessings!!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Good luck with the laundry. I am about to fold a load now.

Linda

Anonymous said...

It seems like a continuous job -- and as soon as everyone changes clothes, there are new loads. I wish you well on your tackle. :)

Paula said...

You're right: it never ends! We get to the bottom of the basket, adn then it's full again. :)

The "putting away" part always gets me.

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Unknown said...

Oh thanks for the reminder, I need to get the diapers out of the dryer. Congrats on the laundry, it feels great to get it done!

Anonymous said...

Ah, laundry! Glad you could get it done . . . how frustrating to have more at the end of the day.