6/02/2008

Baby Afghan and Plants

Its Monday again and that means that my husband is on the road again. He drives a big truck and is gone a lot. Thank goodness for all of our wonderful friends that check in on us. We also have some pretty nice neighbors here now. :)


Baby Afghan
I finally decided on a project to work on. I started a new baby afghan. This one is being made in some pretty pastel colors.

Tomato Plant # 1
Above is tomato plant # 1. If you look really close you may be able to see two tomatos. :)
Tomato Plant # 2
And this is tomato plant # 2. There is one itty bitty tomato on it right now.

Our tomato plants are continuing to do well. :) We now have tomatos on both plants.
I can't wait to have some nice red tomatos to eat right of the vine. They taste wonderful when they are freshly picked.


Cucumber Plant
This one is our cucumber plant. So far it sin't producing anything. So we will be keeping an eye on it. I hope to see some cucumbers soon.

Squash Plant
And finally here is our little squash plant. It is just starting to grow.

3 comments:

TexasTesla said...

Don't you love when the garden starts to produce? Our strawberry plants are covered in little green berries, and the cherry tree is ripening too. The kids are so excited, can't wait for everything to be red and ripe!

ThePeachTree said...

I'd come over and check on you too if I could :) The new baby afghan looks perfectly warm and cuddly!

Crochetheaven said...

That afghan looks like a simple pattern. Is it one you can share? And please share your maters! I love fresh grown vegies.