9/17/2008

WIPS

WIPS! What in the world is that?? LOL! Answer Works in progress. I have decided it is time to drag them all out and figure how many different projects I have started. Some I will keep, and some I will rip out and use the yarn for different projects.



1- Jareds Ripple - This one is almost halfway done. A keeper for sure. :)

Photobucket
2- A pastel baby ripple - Hmm not sure yet if I should keep this one or not.
Photobucket

3- Taupe afghan- This afghan is also about halfway done. I think I will hang onto this one as well.
Photobucket

4- Scrap yarn Round Ripple Afghan # 1
Photobucket

5- Scrap yarn Round Ripple Afghan # 2
Photobucket

6- Granny Daughter scap yarn afghan
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
7- Peaches pouches. Hmmmmmm what to do with them??? (HaHa Amy-you know I will continue making those)
crochet,pouch
Oh and Amy, this is an old picture. Not showing you a new one just yet. :)

8 comments:

Joansie said...

Oh, so many pretty projects. I've stopped putting my WIP on Ravelry as I have too many and embarassed to say how many...lol.

Melissa said...

LOL! I think I have another tote that has wips in it. But I am affraid to pull it out of the spare closet.

ThePeachTree said...

You're a poster woman for over achievers anonymous!! I love that Jared and I have sandwiched your projects :) :)

Lenni said...

Wow... 0.0 Almost makes me feel lazy. XD

Lesalicious said...

Love all your projects all so cute. great job.:)

Jill L said...

that's a lot of WIP -- enought to keep you from getting bored!

Amanda @RusticRemnants said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a ton of WIPs. I like the baby ripple.

Crochetheaven said...

What a lot of WIP's! You will surely have busy fingers for a long time to come. Can you share where one could find the pattern for your taupe afghan? It is so pretty.