10/02/2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Stephanie, check out her blog: Three Loud Kids
Here are the details:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random facts:
1. I almost always have more than one project going at the same time.
2. My Favorite season is fall. I love the changing colors.
3. I live in the country and have a lot of chickens and a couple of ducks.
4. Over the summer I dyed bright red streaks of color in my hair
5. My husband is a Truck Driver
6. Besides Crochet, I also draw.
7. I love the band Maroon 5

Here are the people that I am tagging!
Jill
Carol
Lenni
Little

1 comment:

Joansie said...

I had to chuckle....you mean you don't ALWAYS have more than one project going at a time!!! I'm too embarassed to say how many UFO's I have so I stopped putting a lot of them on Ravelry...lol.