7/22/2010

Ripple Afghan and a few more pictures from Camp.

Here is an updated photo of yet another ripple afghan I am making. I have all the colors I will be using in this one now.I am doing 2 rows of each color and then 4 rows of the white. My plan is toreverse the color sequence after adding the white each time. We shall see how it looks when it is finally finished. I have also picked up some more yarn for a couple more ripple afghans. Bob helped me pick out some bright and fun colors for one of them.

Here is one of the fun pictures from the last day at camp. We were really sad it was time to go, but made the best of it. Julie, in the grey shirt was the girls councelor. She is a really sweet person. She was born in the USA, but has lived in Kenya Africa for most of her life. She is here now working at Snowbird for the summer and will be heading back to school in the fall. She is attending Liberty and studying to become her nurse. Her ultimate goal is to go back to Kenya as a Missionary.
 And here we have Brody. He was our speaker in the evenings at camp. He has a really great gift. :) We enjoyed listening to him. I posted both pictures so that everyone could see how he cuts his hair. He has had that cross for 10 years now. :) He is standing in the water because he was getting ready to Baptise a young lady.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your afghan is looking awesome. I love the colors you have chosen! Where are you planning to use it? Looks like you are having a fun summer!