Well, I decided I was not happy with my first go on the baby afghan. So I ripped it out and have started over. I also found I had made a mistake. I tried to fix the mistake, but it just made it look funny. So here is a new start on it. when I started it this time, I also used a bigger hook. It seems to be laying much flatter this time.
And here is another shot of the finished Scarecrow. :) I havn't decided what to do with him yet. I may give him away or hang onto him and use him in some sort of a decoration for Halloween.
Today started out really hot. But we had a storm come through and it cooled it down outside. Tomorrows forcasted high for us is only 90.... Today it was 96 with a heat index of 105-110. It was a hot one!
Time to get back to work on the baby afghan. Only another 18 days to get it finished......