Here is an updated photo of the shawl for Kyra. I ripped out what I had originally done. It just wasn't quite right and it wasn't big enough. So hopfully this time around it will work out better. Kyra is very anxious for me to get this one done.
The Monster Scrappy is growing. I have added some yellow and another shade of blue. :) It is getting closer to the halfway point. Yay :)
The weather is finally starting to cool down at night. So I really need to kick it into high gear on this project.
Ahh! Yes, the ripples..... I have put those two projects aside as I really want to get this Granny Stripe finished for my bed. And I also want to get this shawl finished for Kyra. I will pick up working on them again soon. :)