3/05/2007

Pj , another Round Ripple and another gift from my Secret Pal

( If you are here for the Ultimate Blog party, please click here)

I have been busy working on another crocheted toy.This one is a Teddy Bear. I named him P.J. Although in the original pattern his name is Cocoa. He was pretty quick and easy to make.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have also started up another round ripple. This one I am making just using up different colors of yarn. Some of the yarn used in it was a gift from "Eddy". She is my secret pal in the SP exchange at Crochetville.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Last week, I received another great gift from my Secret Pal. She has been spoiling me. :) She sent me two great pattern leaflets. And I have allready made my daughter a hat using one of the leaflets she sent me. The other leaflet has a butterfly afghan pattern in it. I plan to make that one for my daughter. I am hoping to have it done in time for her birtday next month.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

Melissa
Thank you for you comment!!!
I really like your round ripple,
they are addicting, but that's ok...LOL!!!!!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

I love the butterfly pattern - can I have more info on it?

I'm a newbie crocheter (is that a word?) but I have 2 daughters who would love, love, love something like this.

Thank you!